Paneer Tikka Lavash Wraps/ Kathi Roll
Paneer Tikka wrap is a most popular Indian to go Lunch menu. It is stuffed with the popular Paneer tikka masala and is filled with heavy carbs and protien. It is super easy to make and a best to go lunch menu.
- 150 gms Paneer cubes (Vegans can use extra firm tofu)
- 1 Sliced small onion
- 1 diced small tomato
- 1 Long cut thin carrot
- 1/2 cup Long cut cabbage
- 1/2 cup thin long cut capsicum/bell peppers
- 1 tsp. Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp. tikka masala
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Pinch of turmeric
- 2 tbsp thick yogurt Non flavored
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1 packet Whole wheat Lavash Wraps (You can use naan, rotis or tortillas)
- Green coriander chutney / dip
- Pickled onion, carrots, cucumbers
Heat oil in a pan. Saute the long cut onions, tomatoes and cabbage, carrots and veggies until slightly soft and cooked. (Do not over cook) We need the crunch in it.
Now add the spices and allow it to release fat.
Now add the yogurt and salt and let the mix dry up a little. The water contents should cook up.
Now add the paneer cubes and make a thick gravy paneer and set aside.
Lay the Lavash wrap on the countertop.
Apply your favourite dip. I applied the coriander mint chutney over it.
Now add about 2 tablespoons of the paneer tikka subji you made over the wrap in a vertical manner as in picture.
Now add your favourite pickled carrots, onions and cucumbers.
Now wrap the Lavash and cut it diagonally in the centre.
Serve the wraps with your favourite dip and it is ready to serve.
- Paneer can be replaced with potato curry, Tofu , soy chunks or any other lentil like the chic peas.
- Wraps can be any handmade/ store-bought roti or naan, tortillas.
- The recipe for the coriander mint chutney is on the blog link here.