Have you tried your cereal this way, with no berries this bowl is still super delicious. Also check my Kiwi yogurt drink on the blog.
Its vegan , its healthy and its quick. No sugar, no artificial flavours absolutely natural. Banana is my favourite smoothie ingredient and I make a lot of banana bread and banana muffins , healthy and delicious..
It’s the smoothie cereal bowl!! Also check The strawberry spinach smoothie on the blog.
With a very few but healthy ingredients you can kickstart your day in a super easy way. This smoothie bowl is full with vitamins, minerals , protein and all the essential nutrients and will keep you filled for a longer time.
I loved the pale green colour it has. It has no berries but still it tastes wonders. Vegans will love it and our weight watchers too…..It’s no sugar absolutely.
What goes in our smoothie
So running out of ingredients all I had was apple and banana. this smoothie was a delicious blend of those two . I love spinach in my smoothies. It just matches so well to compliment all my health requirements. I usually prefer ripe bananas so that I can skip on sugar. This time i wanted to eat my cereal the other way.
Instead of having it in my milk, I popped it in my smoothie and it worked so well. My husband loved it so much and it was so filling. We could easily sit without lunch for long. All the ingredients in it we healthy and filling.
Never thought we could eat cereal (Plain Cheerios)this way.
Let’s check out the recipe
Smoothie cereal bowl
- 1 frozen/ regular banana
- 1 small apple
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup plain cereal
- 1/2 cup nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews…)
- 1 tbsp honey or brown sugar
- 3-4 dry figs (dry figs give a natural sweetness)
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- Blend all these ingredients in your Vitamix, blender, Nutribullet etc. to a smooth paste and enjoy your smoothie cereal bowl
- Cereal gives it a nice thick blend along with a slight crispy texture.
- You can totally skip sugar as banana will take care of the sweet.
- Garnish with Chia seeds, your choice of nuts and some fresh fruits..
If you like and try this recipe do write reviews in the comment section below.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org