This Paneer avocado Peach/mango salad is loaded with creamy avocados and tangy peaches/mangoes. This salad is power packed with tofu/paneer and I love the sweet and tangy fruit pop it has. And not to forget the sharp dijon flavours with the avocadoes, wow, simply drooling.
Summers and mangoes are my favorite. I use a lot of raw mangoes too for a yummy tangy flavour in summer recipes. Also check my other summer recipes like Chinese bhel and Raw mango and dal dip. This recipe called for a ripe mango and it was a total win recipe. Yummy and delicious salad when everyone could just keep eating it!!
This is a summer must have salad and is loaded with fresh greens and veggies. Mangoes and peaches are a love love in summers. Especially when all of these make a winner salad. This was tangy, sweet, and creamy along with loads of protein.
Let’s check the recipe in detail.
Avocado Mustard Salad
- 2 cups ` Spring mix leaves/salad leaves
- 1 Diced cucumber
- 1 Diced tomato/Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Diced red onion
- 1 Chopped avocado
- 1/2 cup Tofu/paneer cubes optional
- 1/2 cup Diced peaches/pineapples/mangoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Take fresh salad leaves in a bowl. I used the spring mix available here.
- Chop all the vegetables like the red onions, cucumbers , tomatoes/cherry tomatoes, avocado…and line up in the salad bowl with the spring mix.
- Add the fruits over it. You may use any one peaches/mangoes/pineapples.
- Now for the paneer or tofu cubes we will saute them until crispy. On a pan using a teaspoon oil shallow fry them until golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. and line them up in the salad bowl.
- Now in a dressing jar add oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey ,lemon juice, salt and pepper. Shake the dressing well to incorporate everything well.
- Now pour the dressing over the salad lined up and mix it gently.
- The salad is ready to serve and go immediately.
- Enjoy the crunchy, tangy and spicy salad!!
- Tomatoes can be cherry or roma.
- You may use any of the fruit options.
- Salad leaves can be only lettuce too.
- You may skip the tofu or paneer if you dont like it.
- Pour the dressing only when ready to eat to avoid soggy salad.
Also check our other salad and appetizer recipes
If you like and try this recipe do write reviews in the comment section below.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy healthy eating 😋