Cheese, cherry and pineapple has always been a classic combination. A perfect and a classy blend to have together. These bites are as classy as that. This is a little miniature eggless cheesecake filled with pineapple chunks and the little cherry pie burst. You will definitely love every bite of it!! It tastes as good as the cherry pie filling in the swiss roll cake.
The New York style cheescake has always been a fascination. But an eggless cheesecake was something I always wanted to give a shot.
Pineapple and cherry is a flavor I love to have in any cakes. This was a cheesecake!! So why not? These little cupcake version of cheesecake isn’t new, but definitely the little pineapple chunks in every bite with a little cherry pie surprise is something to drool upon. This is incredibly creamy, juicy and the digestive crust is fun to love!! Its a perfect summer dessert to try on.
What goes in a cherry pineapple cheese cupcake
These cupcakes are made using cream cheese, whipping cream, sugar, cornflour, condensed milk and essence. The chunky pineapples to go in and the topping is whipped cream frosting and the little cheery on the top!
You will also love the sweet cherry swirl that goes into it along with the pineapple chunk creating bite bombs of flavour and texture. Not to forget the cracker crust with the butter that goes into it!! Sounds so yummy!!
How to make these mini cheesecakes
These little cakes are super fun and easy to bake. They come out in just 15 minutes of baking time and no fuzz about the bake bath. It’s all about the temerature and the timing. The cherry pie/compote is very easy to.
Just dump together the pitted cherries along with sugar and water until cooked and boiled well reduced to a syrup consistency and done it is!! Squeeze few drops of lemon in it and it’s ready to pour upon. I made a batch of it and refrigerated.
Storing the mini cheesecake
These mini cheesecakes are absolutely adorable and are a perfect bite size calories to indulge upon any time. You can make a batch of it and easily store it in a covered box upto a week if well refrigerated.
You can even freeze them upto a month. Wrap them tightly when freezing. Avoid storing them with any other odour foods as they may end up smelly. Thaw them in the fridge before consuming.
Enjoy this delicacy in these summers and give your parties a chill pill dessert!!
Lets check the recipe in detail.
Also check our other dessert recipes on the blog
- Eggless red velvet brownies
- Vegan, Gluten free raspberry muffins
- Eggless Banana bread
- Avocado Oatmeal Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate chip cookies
- Eggless swiss roll
Cherry Pineapple Cheesecake (Eggless)
- 8 oz 226 gms Creamcheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 2 Teaspoon Cornflour
- 1 cup Diced Pineapples Optional
- Cherry compote/Jam Optional
For the crust
- 5 Digestive cookies/Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- Crush all the digestive cookies to a fine powder. You can either crush them in a food processor or you can put them in a ziplock bag and roll a rolling pin over it until all powdered fine.
- Put the crush in a bowl and add 1/2 cup melted butter to it. Mix it well until the crush is moist and can easily take a shape in a teaspoon.
- Line up cupcake liners in a cupcake tray.
- Add 1 spoon of crush each in the liners and press it down to set and flatten well. The layer should be about 1/2 inch in height.
- Refrigerate this tray for at least 15-20 minutes.
The cheese layer
- In a mixing bowl pour in cold whipping cream.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and whisk it with a electric whisk until fluff or stiff tips.
- Now add the cream cheese to it and whisk well until incorporated smooth. Scrape it down and smoothen it well.
- Add the vanilla essence, corn flour and the condensed milk to it.
- Whisk the mixture one more time on low speed. Do not overmix. Just incorporate everything well.
- Now add the diced pineapples to it and mix it gently with a spatula.
- Preheat the oven @350*F for 10 minutes
- Now using an ice cream scoop (triggered) pour a scoop over each crust cupcake liner. Fill upto the edges.
- Tap the tray twice to remove any air bubbles.
- Now add a teaspoon of cherry compote on each cupcake. Using a toothpick make a swirl on it.
- Now bake the cupcakes @350*F for about 15 minutes. The cakes should slightly wobble in the centre before out of the oven.
- The cheese will cook more even after out.
- Do not overbake or the cupcakes will start cracking.
- Allow them to cool down and bring them to normal temperature. Let them sit in the baking try itself.
- After cooling down refrigerate these trays for about 6 hours or overnight. Allow them to set well before serving.
- After 6-7 hours you can either serve it with some more cherry pie filling on top or with a frosting . You can have them as it is too.
- They taste best when served chilled. keep refrigerated.
- Cream cheese can be any brands , make sure it is softened and at room temperature (not melted)(I used Philadelphia)
- When whisking the whipping cream stop when stiff peaks, over whipping can make it watery and change the texture.
- Use sweetened condensed milk.
- You can skip pineapple chunks or replace it with any berries you like. Keep it plain no woories too.
- You can even use almond, pineapple or any other extracts.
- The crust can be made with graham crackers or any other digestives biscuits. (I used digestive biscuits)
- Frosting can be omitted. I used plain vanilla whipped cream frosting.
If you like and try this recipe do write reviews in the comment section below.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org